So, Mango wants to know when I'm going to be in Utah?
Well, first up is the Chicago trip with Meghan to visit Caroline (because we haven't seen her in 5 freakin' YEARS!) and, hopefully, VenerableRyo. Then in January while the rest of my family is on a cruise to Mexico, I hope to fly to Utah to hang out with my friends for a week in the cold Utah snow. Yeah, Mexico does sound better, but hey, my invitation to join the family was recinded because I "won't enjoy the cruise as much as the rest of my family". (Pssh. Whatever.) Then, I'll DEFINITELY be back in May because one of my best friends, Leila, is getting married on May 16th and I get to go to the wedding and reception and such in SLC.
So yes. The answer is: maybe in January and definitely in May. Rock on. :)
Oh, I've meaning to post this: if anyone is on LDSlinkup, I'm skybluepink. Find me. Email me. Add me. ;)
24 August 2005
Re: ThirdMango
Posted by SkyBluePink at 4:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yeah, I was gonna say, "you're looking foward to cold Utah snow?!?" Anyway, seeing friends does sound fun!
Post a Comment