09 August 2005

Ack! Back to school madness!

So, you would think that working in a hardware store I would not have to deal with back to school shoppers. No, little grasshoppers, that is not the case. In fact, I've had more annoying back to school moms at the hardware store than I did at the mall store. And back to school moms at a hardware store are SO MUCH WORSE than back to school moms at a mall store in Utah. Really. This may sound super bad, but ... there is nothing worse than a person that comes into a hardware store and argues with their cashier about the ratcheting wrenches that are 'on sale', when in actuality it's the open faced wrenches that are 15% off, but werf doesn't know the difference between the two and cops an argument to look good in front of all the people at the register to save face.

It's about that time that I take a 15 and go cool off in the break room.

1 comments:

Berkeley G. said...

That sucks. At least you don't have to deal with them the entire year.