A letter to someone.
Dear BYU,
Sorry about your loss.
Here's the thing, and I know this may sound cruel, but you've been very annoying with this whole Jimmer thing. You need to learn how to respect your decent players without worshiping them. You didn't see UConn fans make all kinds of Ray Allen-isms back in the day or see rampant Maya Moore worship now. You need to learn how to respect, and look up to, your stand out players without putting them on ridiculous pedestals. It just makes you look like the NCAA novices you kind of are. And, since I'm a Red Sox fan and I can say this with experience, there's always next year. (Please, just do it right.)
Sincerely,
A BYU fan from UConn territory.
And PS, even though I am a true blue, rise and shout, Cougar fan, not even I thought they'd win past Florida. Sorry guys.
25 March 2011
30 Days. Take 2. Day 13
Posted by SkyBluePink at 8:52 AM

