A habit you wish you didn't have.
I wish I didn't give in to the tiredness that I have been struggling with lately.
So, in case you didn't know, I have a broken parathyroid. The doctors can't tell which of the four isn't performing well and so I have a build up of calcium in my blood and urine. (Gross, I know.) That extra calcium is reeking havoc on my body and most of the time I am exhausted, even after I have slept for 8-10 hours. There are other things going on, but they don't really affect my productivity. I really, really, really wish I could just get up and move on with my day, even though I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I'm really grateful that I have a great husband that helps me with chores and keeps me aware of what needs to be done so that I can work it out on my own body's schedule. For lent this year, I've decided to try to give up procrastination. ALL of my chores must be done by noon. Well, right now, it is 11:45 and I haven't even started yet. (Good thing I just have to sweep today!) I hope that I'll get better at this as time goes on and my body starts to cooperate!
11 March 2011
30 Days. Take 2. Day 4
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment