The meaning behind your blog name.
My blog name is fairly simple.
BYU because I love BYU and had the best experience of my life growing up in the church in Provo. (I was baptized in 2001 and moved to Provo in 2002 and stayed there (more or less) until 2008 so I did grow up in the church in Provo.)
Skybluepink is a little more interesting. You see, when I was a kid, my parents would take me on "Sunday drives". We would turn the music up and roll down the windows and enjoy our special family time together. Whenever we would see a cool car, my mom would ask me what color I wanted my car to be and I would always respond, "Sky blue pink!" Eventually, it came around that I wanted a sky blue pink Corvette. (I don't anymore. My how age changes you.)
09 March 2011
30 Days, Take 2. Day 2.
Posted by SkyBluePink at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment