Something you are proud of from the last few days:
I am always proud of my husband and family. I love my job. I am constantly amazing by my wonderful friends.
I think that something I am proud of from the last few days was Jeepy Meagan's weight loss and how well she is doing. She is an inspiration to me and has made me want to do better and be healthier. It's a little tricky being on a low oxalate diet and not having access to a Curves but I know that if I try hard enough, maybe she can be just as proud of me as I am of her. She's worked really hard the past year and it shows.
I love you Jeepy Meagan and am so proud of all you've done and continue to do. Great job! <3
17 March 2011
30 Days. Take 2. Day 9
Posted by SkyBluePink at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Awww Jen!!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet!!!!!!! I love you too, and I'm so glad we're friends!
Post a Comment