13 March 2011

30 Days. Take 2. Day 6

A Favorite Superhero and Why

I don't have a "typical" superhero. I don't look up to Superman or She-Ra. Why would I look up to something imaginary when there are so many amazing REAL people in my life? Everywhere I go, I meet people. All kinds of people. And they always have a story about them. The trick is learning their story and finding out what makes them super and loving them for it.

So, to answer the question... My superhero is you.

For being yourself.
For working hard and loving others.
For being my friend.
For being the kind of person that can find out devastating news and be crying one minute and then lead the Primary children in music the next.
For rolling with the punches.
For loving others.
For being a good example.
Everyone (and I do mean everyone) has some quality that I look up to and admire. So, while you may not have a cape and fly, you are a hero to me. Because you are working hard and doing your best.

Love you!

0 comments: