Short term goals for this month and why.
Well, my short term goals for the rest of this month are very tedious and difficult. I'm just not sure I'll be able to do them. You see, my husband and I are going to Florida in 3 days and I'm just not sure I'll be able to complete these difficult and arduous goals.
Here are my current short term goals for the month.
- Have house completely clean before we go. (I only have to clean the shower and mop the floors! I did everything else on Tuesday.)
- Make sure our house sitter knows the ins and outs of our house before being left to the wolves (cat). (She's coming over tomorrow to learn everything. So that one is almost done.)
- Fly safely to Florida.
- Drive safely to Ft. Myers.
- Watch as many Red Sox games as possible.
- Sleep and rest a lot.
- Eat yummy, yet healthy, food.
- Exercise a little.
- Enjoy our quality time with family.
If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic, we have no business being friends. ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment