09 June 2005

For Caroline:

Here is what you need to put in your blog to have a links column:

[mainorarchivepage]
[h2 class="sidebar-title"]Links[/h2]
[h2 class="sidebar-title"]Places to visit.[/h2][ul][li]
[a href="pickawebsite.com"]name it here[/a][/li][li][a href="pickawebsitehere.com"]name it here[/a][/li]

MAKE SURE you change all the []'s to <>'s and where it says 'pickawebstiehere', put the web address that you want there and where it says 'name it here', put the name of the blogger that you want there. Repeat the 3rd and 4th line to add more than one.

It should work. Good luck!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks Jen! I just want to put some pictures that my Dad has on the computer. :-) And also make you and others feel loved by putting your blogs on my blog. Yis. :-)

Berkeley G. said...

Okay, so what if I don't want to put links to a website on there, but I just want to put a list of blogs I like? Then what do I do?

And by saying "put this in your blog," where exactly do I put it? Like as I'm typing my blog, or somewhere else?

Sorry, I know this is probably an inconvenience. It's just that I've been trying to figure out how to do the same thing and no one knows.

Berkeley G. said...

Thanks for the comment...but I still have a question. Okay, what am I supposed to put when it asks for a website? I thought I was just going to type in the names of the people whose blogs I like? Sorry, sometimes people have to explain things to me on like a 5th grade level.

Berkeley G. said...

Okay, one more thing. And if I'm being too complicated you don't have to answer. It's really no big deal. But...okay, I also don't see anything that says begin box. I see things that say begin blog or begin post, etc. but not begin box. Should I look somewhere else?