Short post today, but I feel the need to include a few quotes from the past weekend (and beyond). Good times...
"First, we stole their lovesac and then we mailed their microwave to his dad."
"Of course." "Absolutely." "Positively." "Without a doubt." "Naturally." "You win."
and, lastly,
"It's coooooooooooooooooooorn."
15 June 2005
It's been awhile...
Posted by SkyBluePink at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yis. It has been a while! I tried following your instructions, and I still couldn't do it. I'll need you to come over and help me. Too bad you are so far away! :-(
Are these quotes from your apartment? :) When I lived in Provo for a summer a few years ago, we would tape all our funny quotes on the fridge. One quote was, "Which way did the sign say Provo went?" (We were in Lehi coming home from SLC) and the other one, by me, was "That fridge is going on the quote!" :)
Post a Comment