You know what's really funny? The thing you put in appeared for me as a dinsey cruise line picture that said it could not find the page requested. I thought you had put that there so I was really confused, but now I get it. Ha Ha.
If we're talking Carribean, I love steel drums. My dad does play a mean bongo though. Years of growing up with calypso I guess.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You know what's really funny? The thing you put in appeared for me as a dinsey cruise line picture that said it could not find the page requested. I thought you had put that there so I was really confused, but now I get it. Ha Ha.
If we're talking Carribean, I love steel drums. My dad does play a mean bongo though. Years of growing up with calypso I guess.
Post a Comment