I'm exhausted. I haven't been getting too much sleep lately and I think it's starting to effect my sanity. Here's some randomness:
- I lost my cell phone today. I think it is either at my 'lovely place of employment' or Walmart. I'm hoping it's at my 'lovely place of employment', because Walmart scares me... Creepy people work there. ** EDIT ** The cell phone has been found. Oh yes, at work. YAY!
- I've become increasingly more amused by pick-up lines that I hear. (Never on me, mind you.) Some of them are absolutely hysterical. Others, lame. The point? I love hearing people try to sound 'cooler' than they already are. Tip: Just go up to a girl and say, "hello". It usually works.
- What is your blog for? Is it for your feelings and thoughts and opinions or what you think others want to read about, void of anything personal? I ask with much seriousness.
- I taught achievement Days tonight...and I was NOT 'on'. I just ... wasn't too into it. I mean, I was...but not the way I usually am. I'm a horrible teacher.
- I want to buy the Backstreet Boys CD. I think this qualifies me as a super dork.
- I'm ok with superdork status.
- I'm really tired and it's only 10:35. Wow.
- I still haven't read anything of substance. I hate that about me. I want to...but will I ever get it all done? Doubtful.
- I really like my orange polo shirt.
- Should I wear my collar flipped up or down with my orange polo? Which is more 'hip'?
- I painted my toenails mauve the other day. They look cute. I like them.
- I got to past level 12 in Super Mario World the other day...and now I have no motivation to play. That is bad.
- I struggle with major motivation issues lately. I like to sleep.
Ok, that's it. I'm going to bed. Night. :)


5 comments:
2. Best pickup line I've ever used was at church. "I came here to feel the spirit. I had no idea I'd see an angel."
3. I used to toy with the idea of being a columnist. My blog is an experiment
10. Flipped collars are ridiculous. Even for super dorks.
Hey I scored a 70 on your new quiz. Not bad I guess...I'm currently number two on the list.
My blog is for a number of reasons...1) It's something to do. 2) I enjoy writing. 3) It's a place to vent. 4) It's like a backup journal, even though it's missing the things that ONLY go in my actual paper journal. 5) I can talk about random thoughts that come to mind without having to care about one's reaction. Like in person when I start talking about windows and perspectives etc., and then people wonder WHY I'm thinking about that. 6) It's a good way to keep in touch with people long distance.
1 Did you call your phone? Blast, that sucks.
2 I'm waiting for the guy who will come up to me and randomly say "Hola. Quiero un hombre?"
3 My blog is for me, when I'm bored, crazy, enamored, upset, bland, silly, etc.
4 That's why I shirk teaching, I can't guarantee a consistency of excellency.
5 I have a Backstreet Boys cd...and 4 Hanson cds.
6 I'm ok, you're ok.
7 I go to bed by 10 pm, max. Sometimes, when I'm really tired, in the 8s. Sleep rocks.
8 I'm sure you've read something of substance. I blame my ADD on my formerly lost glasses.
9 Alright then.
10 "Hip" would be the rumpled both.
11 Exactly what color is mauve?
12 Bad...or good?
13 Who doesn't? Sigh. Who doesn't?
I blog also because it gives me something to do, and it's a way for me to blab about my personal life, venting my situations to strangers, which works wonders for me a lot of the time, surprisingly. Ever since January I've made a special point to be in bed by 11:00 at the latest, so 10:30 seems reasonable to me. As for the polo shirt, I think if you can pull it off (and you're the only person who *really* knows if you can) then definetly flipped up. However, if you chose to wear it flipped up, act like you're totally oblivious that it's flipped up at all. That's the only way it can work.
*choose*, rather :)
Post a Comment