27 July 2005

Happy Feet!


So, guess what I did this morning that I haven't done in a long time? (Duh, look at the picture!) Yeah, you guessed it - I painted my toes red.

When I was growing up, I wasn't allowed to paint my nails red because my parents thought that only floozies painted their nails red. Riiight. My dad never cared when I went through my grunge phase in '96 and painted my nails black, didn't care when I went through my mindless pop phase and painted them glittery hot pink... but red? That just gets his goat. (haha. Caroline, if only my dad DID 'get' the goat when we wanted! Sorry, inside joke...)

But I did it anyway. Ha! Take that conservatives! :-P

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Your pop phase! Hehehe. I'm glad that I was around for that! Love the toes. And baaaahhh!!! Okay, people are gonna think that I'm a freak...Hehe :-)

SkyBluePink said...

Nah, no more than that one guy that walked down the hallway in Madonna when we were doing the whole myriad of farm noises that one night. ;-)

Caroline said...

Oh Elizabeth's brother!!! Hehehe. I have no idea what got into us that night!!! :-)

SkyBluePink said...

finals, perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I'm so boring. I rarely paint my toenails, and if I do it's always clear.