You know what I need right now? A nice hug.
Yup, that's right a hug.
I want to have someone come up to me, ask how I'm doing, and then give me a super gigantic bear hug and hold on tight for a decent amount of time. No wimpy 'oh, let's pretend to be happy to see you' type of thing ... a genuine HUG.
There's just something about someone being happy to see me, wondering how I am, and then just ... giving me a hug out of the blue that can really cheer me up.
Mmm, that'd be nice.
30 July 2005
Oy.
Posted by SkyBluePink at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
HUG. There you go, a hug all the way from Chicago! :-)
I'd give you a hug if I could reach you. If there's such a thing as a blog hug, here it goes...:)
So...
How are ya?
Post a Comment