A- Age you got your first kiss: 17
B - Band listening to right now: Kermit the Frog - Rainbow Connection
C - Crush: Who cares; he has a girlfriend, now. :-(
D- Dad's name: Doug
E - Easiest person [people] to talk to: Beth/Amy
F - Favorite band at the moment: Howie Day
G-gummy worms: Mmmm. Great for trips on the train to NYC.
H - Hometown: Smalltown, CT
I - Instruments: I can play "There is a Green Hill Far Away" on the piano. That's it.
J- Juice: Apple.
K - Kids: Eventually. I really like the name Owen lately. Why?
L - Longest car ride ever: From Provo, Utah to Nauvoo, IL and back.
M - Mom's name: Lynn
N - Nicknames: JenneyPenney, Mac, SkyBluePink
O - One wish: To be happy. Meet someone worth marrying. Be someone worth marrying.
P - Phobia[s]: Thunder/Lightning
Q - Quote: "You aren't a $100 bill, not everyone will like you." ~Marieliz's grandmother.
R - Reason to smile: Llamas. The gospel. Friends. Family.
S - Song you sang last: "I Believe in Christ" last night at Institute.
T - Time you woke up [today]: 10:30 am.
U - Unknown fact about me: I am an only child.
V - Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit(s): Not paying attention when I talk to someone on the phone.
X - X-rays you've had: my head, my feet, my ankle
Y - Yummy food: Mac 'n Cheese, Corned Beef and Cabbage, pizza.
Z - Zodiac sign: Aries. But I'm not red enough to be a 'true' Aries. I'd make a better Pisces. I imagine Pisces are more green.
08 July 2005
More Mindless Drivel... (stolen from Berkeley)
Posted by SkyBluePink at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I added my "J." Thank you! :)
Did I mention that I love your background now? How cute!
Post a Comment