I am in an insanely bad mood right now. Why, you ask? Because she woke me up from my WONDERFUL nap with a text message that was old news.
I'm peeved. If there is any thing in the world that ticks me off, it's being woken up from a quality nap! Ugh. One of the reasons my old roommate and I didn't get along was because she found it joyful to wake me up whenever I fell asleep on the couch and would make me move before she went to bed. I'd tell her, repeatedly, that if she expected to live to see her 20th birthday, she'd quit doing that. She never did...and I've never forgiven her. (Shut up, yes I have. I'm just in a horrid mood.)
And for a text message that I already knew about? Ugh! Pointless. So I'm awake now. And it's 1 in the morning.
I better fall asleep soon or I'm sending her a text at 3 a.m. (her time) when I have to wake up for work...
...or not.
03 July 2005
Meh.
Posted by SkyBluePink at 11:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I always plot horrible retributions and then almost instantly realize I don't have the guts or the callousness to carry them out. I think I let some people walk all over me because of that. Don't let that happen to you!
I know what you mean.
My last roommate would wake me up constantly and I'd open the door to her saying "Did you hear that noise outside?" at 5 in the morning. The noise was never anything except the wind or the 80 lb. lab we had out back. When I didn't answer her knock on my bedroom door, she'd CALL my cell phone until I answered.
Post a Comment