By: SkyBluePink
It all started on Thursday night. I went to Institute with Beth. In Beth's car. Such a nice car, Beth's car is. (Being that it works and all.) Anyway, we drove to Cumbies to get slurpees, Manchester to pick up Brady, and then eventually to Bloomfield to actually go to Institute. We were late (as always) and I decided to go to Brother Stone's church history class (greatest class ever. I heart the way Brother Stone teaches.) Afterwards, I mingled with the other YSAs, played soccer because ScottfromNewHaven was there (see previous post for details on that disaster) and then we got back into Beth's car.
And somehow between going to Institute and getting to my house, I lost my phone.
Friday, I never even noticed it was missing.
Saturday, I frantically searched my entire house looking for it, not yet realizing that it wasn't in my house.
Sunday, I was too tired to ask Beth if she knew where it was.
Monday, I made a few phone calls on my home phone (eww. I hate that.)
I was even having nightmares about the whole thing. Recurring ones that were dark and dismal. Ones that had me going to Cingular and begging them to give me a new phone for under $200...and then them saying that because I was so stupid I'd have to pay $1000 a day for losing it.
Today Beth called and said that she was going to drop off my phone to me because she found it in her back seat. I screamed when she called. Jumped up and down. Almost started to cry.
I'm such an airhead.
But the phone has been found and I'm back to singing songs of sweet harmony once again.
Crisis over.


3 comments:
Glad you found your cell phone!
Yeah,Steven lost his on my birthday, bought a new one the next day, and yeah found it Saturday night in the trunk of his car...
I'm glad that you didn't have to get a new one. I have Cingular too, that means that we can talk for FREE!!! Hehe.
are you going to have the same phone number when you come out here? You're in my phone now since you listed it in your profile.
Post a Comment