I'm just a socially awkward nerd that likes talking about the books she is reading. Is that really such a problem?
Yeah, I didn't think so either. And then I tried to play soccer. Baaad idea. I did actually kick the ball (in the right direction, too!) but man, I almost killed myself a few time. I learned that it's reallllllllllly bad to be playing soccer and see the kid you like and while he's running towards you with the ball, stop. Dead. And then say, "eep". Apparently, that's bad soccer form.
It's also bad to catch the ball with your hands. Funny, I never would have guessed.
So, yeah, I had fun at Institute. Soccer would have been better if I actually had a clue what I was doing. But I did try to play. Next time, I'm asking for basic rules before I jump in. I was one of those girls tonight and I wanted to drop kick myself in the face.
But that cute kid from the next stake over was there.
Maybe next time I'll actually speak to him. I've never done that before...
13 October 2005
Me:
Posted by SkyBluePink at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yeah, I'm no good at soccer, or any other sport for that matter. Except badminton. But then again, I haven't played that in at least a couple years, so...
I'm not good at any sports really myself. I am so uncoordinated that I cheered (small school, you didn't even have to try out) and couldn't even cheer right.
You should talk to the guy the next time! Maybe you'll be surprised and what can it hurt, right?
As you might already know, I'm the most athelically challenged person ever. You are a fantastic girl don't worry about not being great at soccer!! :-)
Post a Comment