01 October 2005

Questions...

Here are some:

1. WHEN am I moving back to Provo? A date would be very helpful!
2. Should I take that apartment? I guess to do so, I would need to know when I'm moving back.
3. Where in the heck am I going to work?
4. I'm not going to be a student for the time that I'm there. Does that complicate matters?
5. When should I have my back-to-Provo party? As soon as I get there or wait a few weeks?
6. How do you tell a group of 11 year olds (that you love dearly) that you are leaving them permanently?
7. I need to get a new laptop. What kind? I can only spend like... $800. Yeah, I know it'll be crappy. Shh.

There are plenty more where those came from, but alas, I am tired.

Have a great Conference weekend!

0 comments: