01 November 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 1 - My Husband

Hello.

Well, it is finally November. I have already failed at my resolution for this year (I'm not close to where I should be with posts right now) and although I feel discouraged about a few things, I do feel hopeful and excited for others. Since it is November, I figured what better month than to start a month of gratitude here on the ole blog.



The first "thing" I am grateful for is my husband. He is an amazing man and I could not have possibly married anyone better. He is my best friend, soul mate, eternal cuddle buddy, and much more. He works so hard to provide for our little family of two and even though I am unemployed right now, he still allows me a little bit of play room when I really need it. He makes me laugh. He makes me smile. He likes my friends. He makes me cry when I laugh so hard I turn blue. He is sweet and kind to everyone he knows. He is fiercely loyal to his family and friends. He let me get a kitty and he loves her just as much as I do. He is gentle. He loves to snuggle. He bought us a couch so that I would be able to cuddle on him without hurting my hip anymore. Arthritis is NOT something I am grateful for. Or is it?

I love my husband and I am so glad we are married.

TJ, I love you. Thank you for being my Prince Charming.

0 comments: