
Today, I am grateful for roommates. I've had my share of roommates and I am grateful for every one of them. They are some of the greatest people I've ever known and I've learned something special from each of them.
I wonder how many I've had. Let's count them.
SJC Roommates
- Christine (Not my favorite person, but she taught me that it's better to be kind to others than to treat them poorly. She was so mean to me for absolutely no reason. Jerk. At least I learned how not to behave from her.)
- Sabrina
- Meghan (Technically, we were and weren't roommates because she was in London at the time, but she did help me keep the room clean in her absence.)
- Amy
- Marieliz
- Jessie
- Meri
- Keri
- Michelle
- Kate (?)
- Amy (different one!)
- Krislyn
- Christy
- Meredith
- Megan
- Meagan
- Natee
- Susie
- Marne
- Kristy
- Nikki
- Cate
- Crystal
- Carla
- Rachel
- Wendi
- Alison
- Sarah
- Megan
- Vashti
(Not including the best roommate I've ever had, my HUSBAND!)
That's quite a bit, I think. And I'm grateful for everyone one of them. Thank you for being in my life for as short or as long a time as you were. I've learned a lot from you! Thanks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment