24 November 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 24 - Christmas Trees

Today, I am grateful for Christmas trees.

TJ and I bought our tree a few weeks ago for a super good deal and it sat in our car for awhile while until we brought it inside.

(Look. Here's the deal. I triple dog dare YOU to go and get us a live tree, bring it in to our house and put it up. The couch guys had trouble with a couch and I seriously think a tree would not be any easier!)

We love our tree. It's 6.5 feet tall and very plush. The branches are okay. (Not my favorite. I wanted the more expensive real looking branches, but we have a budget to keep.) Rubi LOVES it. Well, she loves jumping on it, playing in it, biting it (!) and all kind of activities that TJ and I don't approve of. I try to remember that she is just a kitty and excited about the new "toy", but it's hard when you just want her out from there.

As a side note, she's still as cute and sweet as ever. Currently, she's sitting right next to me, purring up a storm. CUTE!

Anyway, Christmas tree, we're glad you are here. I am excited to finally see you decorated on Friday.

(And this concludes the marathon blog posting as I caught up from slacking for a week.)

0 comments: