
So, I'm blessed with having the BEST in-laws a girl could ask for! I've heard stories my whole life of people that don't get along with their mother or father-in-law and I've been kind of scared that I would have the same problem. Well, it's not true. I have GREAT in-laws.
My mother-in-law, Barbara, is great. She is very kind and honest and thoughtful. One little example that means the world to me: So, she is an AWESOME baker. Cookies, cakes, you name it, she can make it. It's wonderful! Well, this summer we learned that I can't have chocolate. (This is tragic.) Well, she decided to make ME a special cookie with cranberries and WHITE chocolate (which I can have). They were delicious and I think it's sweet that she would take the time to make me a special cookie for no good reason than to just make me smile.
My father-in-law, Tom, is so sweet and kind. He will pick me up at our house and drive me to work (I'm still working on my driver's license. It's coming along, I just need to learn to park!) and not even complain about it, even if it does take up an hour of his time. He tells great stories and always makes me laugh. I love him!
I am so grateful to have such wonderful in-laws. :D
26 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 26 - My In-Laws
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment