Today, I am grateful for my feet. I am grateful that I am able to walk and run and skip.
Lately, my feet have hurt a LOT after work. The other day, they hurt so bad I was up all night because they were throbbing so bad that I couldn't take the pain. The next day, they hurt a little, but not quite so bad. Then, yesterday, they didn't hurt nearly as much as the day before. Today, they hurt a little, but enough that I quickly forgot about it and moved on with my work. I am so glad that they have stopped hurting so bad and I realize what a great blessing having something as simple as feet to walk and run.
So, feet, you are wonderful. Everyone massage your feet for me today, they'll appreciate it.
22 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 22 - Feet
Posted by SkyBluePink at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment