I am so glad to be doing the 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge. It is allowing me to think about those people and "things" I am grateful for. Today, I am grateful for my church. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I love it. It's not always easy, but it is definitely worth it.
I love that the Church is so family orientated. I love that no matter where I go, the Church is always the same. I love that it is a church of service and I get to look out for and helps others. I love being able to teach the Best nursery class (18 months to 3 year old children) ever. I love getting to learn new things. I love going out with the missionaries to teach the gospel. I love the testimony that I have of the truth. I love that it is a church that loves other churches and respects them (Article of Faith 11). I love that it allows me to stand for truth and righteousness without apology.
I know the Church is true and is led by modern day prophets and apostles. To learn more, click here.
04 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 4 - My Church
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Great post! Thanks for sharing your testimony. xoxo ~Marie
Post a Comment