Today, I am grateful for volcanoes.
I know exactly what you are thinking. How could I possibly be grateful for a volcano?! Well, this spring, right around our wedding, there was that terrrrrrrrrible volcano in Iceland and it shut off air traffic to and from most of Europe.
And TJ's best man lives in England.
After many days of stress and panic and plans A, B, and C, Jon finally arrived the Friday before the wedding and in PERFECT time to help us set up the reception hall and accompany TJ in his day-of-the-wedding adventures.
I am so thankful for that volcano because it showed to me just how much Jon cared about TJ and, in turn, me. And he happened to take a suit with him that matched our tuxedos perfectly. (What?! I'm grateful for the little things!) Jon is a great guy (a little odd, I'll admit, but he has the best intentions) and I'm so glad I was able to meet him and have him spend our wedding weekend with us.
Jon, you rock. I can't wait to meet your wife and boys. We'll be there in 2012!
16 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 16 - Volcanoes
Posted by SkyBluePink at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment