We recently received a terrrrrrrible storm here and it was gross. There was at least a foot of snow and a terrible ice storm. I ended up having to call out of work because I couldn't get out of my driveway.
But today is different. Sure, it's still bitterly cold, we have some AWESOME icicles hanging down from the gutter (anyone know an effective way to get them off?), and the thought of going out tonight makes me cold, but... there's a blue sky and the sun is shining. I am so happy that I opened the blinds yesterday because I am seeing such a treat outside today. Gone is the gray boring sky that I dislike. Woohoo! So, blue sky thank you for coming to visit us today.
28 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 28 - Blue Skies and Sunshine
Posted by SkyBluePink at 10:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment