10 November 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 10 - CT Friends Part 1

Today, I'm going to start blogging about a few of my favorite Connecticut friends. I have a lot, so this is just the beginning.

April and John:

I love April and John! They are from Utah, but because I didn't know them there, they are Connecticut friends. Weird how that works, huh? First off, they helped us paint our living room! (And it looks GREAT!) April and John are a wonderful couple and we enjoy them both. And, they are our official double date couple! Yes! :D (Harry Potter, baby!)

April is a great friend! She really cares about those around her and loves helping people. She drove Sarah and I with her to Time Out For Women this year and we had SUCH a blast! It was great spending two whole days with her! She is also an amazing mother and I hope to be like her one day.

John is a great guy. TJ and I both enjoy his sense of humor. He is also a GREAT dad! He always has nice things to say about people and we love playing games with him. And did I mention that he helped paint our living room? Because that was awesome.

They have the most beautiful girls in the whole world and I love them dearly. Their oldest girl is the sweetest little girl, ever. I love getting hugs from her! And she is so smart, too. I just enjoy being around her and sweet personality. Their younger daughter is so adorable, I want to steal her and make her mine. First, she loves me. She comes in to Nursery and has no problems staying, and that is impressive for an eighteen month old. She's also just so sweet and has the most adorable smile and I love the way April does her hair. SO cute! We had the opportunity to babysit them for one night and it was perfect. I got to cuddle with the younger one and TJ got to play with the older one and talk about colors and just play. It was awesome. I really, really, hope we get to babysit again soon!

April and John, we love you and are SO glad you are our friends. :D

0 comments: