I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again: I like weird food. Although, some foods that I thought were weird, like feta, are considered weird no more, so that a bonus.
Here are some of my favorite (weird) foods. A lot of them I can't eat anymore, but that's okay, I still like them.
- Cheese. all kinds. feta and colby-jack are my favorite.
- Pickled pigs feet. gross, i know. i blame my dad.
- Artichokes. but not the heart. artichokes, incidentally, are the first solid food I ever ate. Thank you, Papa, for giving them to me when I was three months old. :D
- Chocolate. I used to love dark or milk chocolate but now that I am on a strict "low oxalate diet", that kind of chocolate is out of the picture. White chocolate is the way to go! Yummy! (It's also sweeter than the other kind and when I had a piece of regular chocolate yesterday, I didn't like it. Eww.)
- Soft pretzel. The homemade kind are the best, but I'll take a mall pretzel any day.
- Cottage cheese. I like it either plain with some pomegranates mixed in or mixed with noodles.
- Slim Jims. Let's not talk about how incredible unhealthy they are. Let's not talk about the incredible amount of sodium is in them. (The fat content really isn't that bad, though.) They are still yummy and I eat them.


0 comments:
Post a Comment