05 November 2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 5 - Utah Friends

Although I'm not there at the moment, one thing I am super grateful for is the time that I spent in Utah. There, I met some of the most amazing people I've ever known. Today, I am thankful for my "Utah friends".


Meagan: Jeepy, as TJ and I like to call her, is one of my favorite people on the planet. I love talking to her most every day. We seem to have gone through everything together: we dated our husbands around the same time, were engaged the same weekend, were married exactly 6 months apart, she was a bridesmaid at my wedding, and her husband took our wedding photos. (I was so happy to say that I was flying my photographer in from Utah. I felt so posh.) She is always there, even if it is either by online chatting or text message, and I'm really grateful that we were able to be roommates for so long. She is one of the most amazing, kind, and gentle people you will ever know. And she drives a great car. ;)

Steve and Vashti: I looooove my Steve and Vashti. They are some of the most amazing people I've ever known. They love me unconditionally, and I love them the same. I am so excited for their future and all the greatness that is to come. ;) Steve and Vashti took their first vacation as a married couple so they could come to my wedding. Sweet, huh? I was so glad they stayed with TJ so I was able to spend more time with them. I hope to see them again soon!

Alison: Although Alison is currently living in Pennsylvania, she'll always be a Utah friend because were roommates and met in Provo. Alison is one of the funniest and nicest people you will ever know. She is also fiercely loyal and will stay by your side and care about you forever. She's amazing. TJ and I had the opportunity to visit her once she finished her mission in California and we had a great time visiting with her and her family and going to the fair. (I, personally, loved the orange and vanilla ice cream cone.)

Nikki: Nikki is currently serving her mission in Poland. I miss her a lot. She's so great. We have been friends for what seems like forever (since, like, 2007?) and I'm so glad we've known each other so long. :) Nikki is smart, fun, hilarious, and a joy to be around. She is neat (very important for a room-roommate) and kind. I can't wait for her to be home so that Alison and I can visit her in Florida. (And I really do expect to go there and see her in Florida.) She should be home December 23, 2010.

Marne: I love Marne. She's amazing and wonderful and smart. I miss her terribly. We have a lot in common and I can always count on her honesty. I hope to see her again soon. She makes the BEST Halloween costumes, ever. :D

There are a lot more Utah friends that I have that I haven't mentioned. Don't you worry, I'm not done yet. ;)

I love you all and miss you all a lot. See you soon!


1 comments:

byumeaganlee said...

I love that all of your favorite Utah friends are also MY Utah friends. We must have lived together for a long time or something. Heh, I still lived with you longer than TJ has, but not for long. lol. Love you!