Today, I'm grateful for my amazing and wonderful cousin Laura. She was a bridesmaid for our wedding and she was (and will always be) a complete rock star!
Laura worked hard to be a great bridesmaid and was there for me when I needed her. She had a LOT going on in her life and still took the time out to go bridesmaid dress shopping with me (we chose the PERFECT one for her) and even though she hurt her shoulder, she still walked down the aisle and partook in all the bridesmaid duties of our special day, including dancing and an endless array of pictures. (And she refused to wear her shoulder brace because it didn't match her dress. I told her to wear it many times, but she refused. She's stubborn just like me.)
So, Laura, we love you. You are a great cousin and friend and we are so grateful to have you in our lives.
17 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 17 - Cousin Laura
Posted by SkyBluePink at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment