I am so thankful for modern medicine and all that it does to help people. I am grateful for people that go out of their way to learn to be doctors and nurses and physical therapists and secretaries (like my mommy). I am thankful for safe prescriptions that make my -itises become tolerable. Yesterday, I was having a minor ache and pain and I was thinking about how much worse it could have been if I didn't have medicine to fix it. And a doctor to prescribe that medicine. And universities that teach medicine. And scientists that create the medicine. So, modern medicine, you basically rock and I'm thankful that you keep me healthy. Ish. (It is me we're talking about people. I'm always broken somehow. ;)
09 November 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh Jen how much I miss you! Thanks for sharing all the wonderful things you are grateful for this year. It's really helped me to think about what I am thankful for too. Love You!
Post a Comment