Today, I am grateful for the Relief Society and their monthly meetings. They used to be called Homemaking meetings, then Enrichment Meetings, some time in there, they were called Home, Family, and Personal Enrichment meetings... Whatever their name is, I am grateful for them!
The Relief Society is a great organization! Women of the church, 18 and over, fellowship each other to bring one another closer to Christ. It is a perfect organization! Once a month, the women of the Relief Society get together and spend quality time together doing something fun. And eating yummy treats! I am grateful for the fellowship and unity that Relief Society brings. I'm also grateful to be in a ward where there are a few "younger married" couples for me to be friends with. When we were in our meeting tonight, there were four of us that were learning about canning for the first time and I am so thankful that there were people that have the same experience (or lack thereof) of canning with me. I felt so happy to be with people that are just like me, in the same time of life as me, it was a wonderful feeling that I haven't felt since I was in a singles ward back in Provo. :D It was a wonderful tender mercy and I am so thankful for it! :D
11 November 2010
30 Days of Gratitude - Day 11 - Relief Society Monthly Meetings
Posted by SkyBluePink at 6:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment